Now accepting 2023-24 applications
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and students are accepted based on availability in each grade.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (609) 430-3001
FASP is where your child will:
Learn to speak, read, and write fluently in both English and French.
- Join a multicultural community representing over 30 countries.
- Nurture their natural curiosity and creativity.
- Become a critical, independent thinker and well-rounded global citizen.
FASP EARLY AND REGULAR Application ProcessES & CALENDARS
To better accommodate applicants families, FASP is offering an early admissions process in addition to its regular one. The processes and requirements are similar; however, the calendars are different.
Create your application using our online admissions platform.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload all required documents:
- A recent photo of the applicant
- Copies of report cards or progress reports
- The teacher's digital recommendation form
- For students applying to grade 4 and above, upload a brief essay explaining why you would like to attend FASP.
- Come for a playgroup (early years applicants) or schedule an in-visit class or virtual interview (grades 1-8 applicants).
Early Admissions Calendar
January 15, 2024 - Application deadline
January 19, 2024 - Decision letters sent to families
January 31, 2024 - Deadline to sign the enrollment contract
Regular Admissions Calendar
February 15, 2024 - Application deadline
February 29, 2024 - Financial Aid through SSS
Application deadline for Financial Aid through AEFE for French nationals - TBD
March 1, 2024 - Decision letters sent to families
March 10, 2024 - Financial Aid Notifications
April 1, 2024 - Deadline to sign the enrollment contract
Applications received after February 15, 2024 will be reviewed on a rolling basis and students will be accepted depending on availability in each grade.
Children may join FASP at 30 months.
Children must be fully toilet-trained, meaning that children are able to recognize when they have to go and communicate to an adult before they have to go and use the bathroom - including wiping and pulling shorts up/down - on their own.
No prior knowledge of French is required to enter FASP in Preschool through Grade 1. Students applying to grades 2 and 3 with no French are considered on a case-by-case basis and students applying in grades 4 and above need to demonstrate French language proficiency.
Students applying to grades 1 through 8 who do not currently attend a French, French-American, or an international school with a French program participate in an academic assessment prior to admission.
Give your child the gift of a bilingual, multicultural education. Apply to FASP today!